How to make money How to make money

Yeesh. Nohing about this animation deserves any bit of recognition. You blatantly stole an art style from Cyanide & Happiness (not a 'parody', makes no attempt to stand out as such), there was no punchline or funny joke, and it all just seems like a project for you to stand out as an edgy person. I would've given SOME credit if any part of this was original, but it's stupid copy and paste with no significant purpose. Find a new hobby.

Pancakes Pancakes

Wha... What? WHAT?
funny.

Rejected Smurfs Rejected Smurfs

Nice concept and all, but the art, animation, and sound quality could be improved greatly.

Constellation Machine Constellation Machine

It just feels like console commands without the game. Nice try though.

From Sprout to Splendor From Sprout to Splendor

I'm gonna be honest, that was kind of boring. This is covered by the fact that this game has beautiful visuals and music. Good job on that part.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

I remember when I first heard this song on my Xbox 360 in the Impossible Game. I could never finish it, but I really wanted to since my ears were melting (that's a good thing.) I'm kind of upset that Paragon has vanished on everything (including soundcloud, facebook, youtube). Even the official Paragon website is down. Hope you come back man.

I LIKE YOUR HAT I LIKE YOUR HAT

Whaaaa...
Cyanide & Happiness' theme song was created by DAN PALADIN? I'm sorry, I need a minute. (Great song by the way)